Thursday, February 11, 2010

My name is Spangle and I'm a Bookaholic....

I'm feeling slightly lost at the moment. Why? Well, it's because I'm lacking in reading material at the moment. That isn't technically true, I have plenty of books at home to read. However, I am STILL waiting for my copy of 'Brighton Rock', the first read for the book group I've just joined on the 'Book Group Online' website plus two other books from Play.com and they are being unbelievably slow!

I have been tracking the order on the website and they said that my books were posted on the 1st of this month, so surely the books should be here by now? Or maybe it's a conspiracy that makes me believe that they have sent my order, but they are enjoying keeping me guessing as to when my order will arrive? Ok that might be a far fetched theory, but I'm so used to having a book to dip in and out of, that my lack of literature is making me feel a bit uneasy.

So here's my dilemma, do I start a book that I already have, taking the risk that my books may arrive tomorrow thus pushing the new stuff further down the 'To Read' list, or do I wait it out and get increasingly fidgety? Knowing my luck if I start a book, the order will arrive tomorrow. I suppose that I could wait one more day...*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment