Monday, February 15, 2010

Perfect reading weather

Over the last few days, the cold and stormy weather has made it a perfect time to curl up with a good book. However, the saga of the lost books continues and Play.Com are rapidly losing a customer. I find their consistancy to deliver orders efficiently is far and few between and their customer service, providing that you can find any contact details for their company, can be frustrating. So I going to wait until Wednesday to see if anything arrives, after that I shall complain. Anyway, as to not lose any more reading time, I've decided to re-read a book that reminds me of my uni days.













'Kindred' by Octavia E. Butler, was one of the only books that I really enjoyed through my first year of Media and Cultural studies because it captured my imagination, rather than just completely baffling me.

In the meantime, I hope that Play.Com redeem themselves by delivering my long awaited books. However, check back for my review of 'Kindred.'

No comments:

Post a Comment