Saturday, April 10, 2010

So far, so good....

Yesterday evening, whilst I was getting ready to go out, I was surprised to find that our postman had delivered all of these lovely goodies...


Having never really used Amazon for book orders before, not only am I impressed with Amazon's efficiency (it only took just under a week for my delivery to arrive), but Amazon had placed ALL of my books in one neat, little package.

The thing that I had found with Play.com, was that each of my orders were placed separately, thus increasing the chances of my books being scattered everywhere and never arriving....I have had that experience recently.

The delivery could not have come at a better time, having finished the novel 'Clean Cut' by Lynda La Plante yesterday, so I can start on something new right away.

So it looks like I've turned into an 'Amazon' convert.....so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment