Monday, June 21, 2010

Rested and Revived

Well I've had the weekend to rest and my back is feeling a lot better. Although I didn't completely neglect my reading.

At the moment, I'm up to page 92 of 'We Are All Made of Glue' by Marina Lewycka and I'm halfway through listening to an audiobook version of 'Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West' by Gregory Maguire. So expect reviews of both of these very soon.

On other matters, I recently posted about books with weird titles and whilst doing some research on the net, I discovered that every year, books battle it out to be awarded the 'Diagram Prize for the Oddest Title of the Year.' Some of the contenders are really odd and you can see a breakdown of this year's winner and the runner's up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment