Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm Back!

Hello my lovely readers! After being away for about a week, I'm back to blogging again.

I've had a week of meals out, catching the sun and doing A LOT of shopping. However, I didn't get an awful lot of reading done.

I'm currently on page 48 of Jules Verne's 'Around the World in 80 Days' and, as it came free with one of the HUGE pile of magazines brought over by my sister, I did begin to read Cecelia Ahern's novel 'Thanks for the Memories' but soon gave up. The reason was because I could guess what was going to happen, after only the second chapter, so I put it down. I may return to reading it again in the future, just to see if my predictions were correct or not.

On other matters, I've been contemplating what to do with the blog and I have come to the decision to only blog once a week. The reason is because it would give me more time to develop my blog posts more fully. Before, having produced posts every 2 days or sooner, I felt that I had been rushing my posts to meet deadlines which in turn, affected the quality of my blog posts in my opinion.

Another reason, is that it will give me more time to focus on finishing my novel and to develop a short novel that my imagination has become involved with.

This doesn't mean that I will be neglecting the blog, I really enjoy projecting my thoughts through Cyberspace and also reading what you think too. So I look forward to posting every Monday and I hope that you can join me!

2 comments: