Thursday, August 19, 2010

'Violet Jelly' is now available on Amazon

Yesterday, I spoke about how excited I was, about the fact that Kate Atkinson's novel 'Started Early, Took my Dog' is released today. Well there is something to get as equally excited about, as my friend Ann's debut novel 'Violet Jelly', is now available to order on Amazon.

I've previously mentioned her novel on the blog and can't possibly talk enough, about how great it is. Although this is aimed at children 8-10 years old, this could be enjoyed by adults too. It's unique, imaginative and also encourages children to develop their vocabulary, whilst still having fun.

With two other titles from the trilogy in the pipeline, in my opinion, this series is definitely worth a read. If you would like to find out more about Ann, or if you would like to order from a range of 'Violet Jelly' merchandise, visit her official website.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Spangle - for your support and for your firendship!
    Many happy writing hours to us both ... and to all who Blog!!

    ReplyDelete