Wednesday, August 25, 2010

You've been tagged!

So Santa at the 'Being Joan' blog, has tagged me with some questions, which I thought would be fun to answer. In turn, it will help all of us that blog, get to know each other a little. So here it goes:

1. At what time of your life were you happiest and why?

I think one of the happiest times of my life, were when I was between the ages of 18-22. Starting college for me helped me accept that even though I have a disability, being different was ok. Also I felt included and had fun going out more, with people who liked me for who I am.


2. Where and when did you meet the love of your life?

I haven't met the love of life, as in a man. However, since our dog Sadie arrived a year ago, I've realised that I couldn't be without her.

3. Favourite item of clothing ever or most treasured possession?

I love my pink, stripy dress which I bought about 3-4 years ago, because it's so comfortable to wear in the summer and seems to be invincible against stains! Also I adore my I-Pod, even though it is a bit temperamental at times. Also, the copy of 'Treasure Island' which was given to me by my grandad. It's about 70 years old maybe more.

4. Must have makeup or beauty item?
lip gloss and tinted moisturiser

5. What do you think is your worst vice or fault .. honestly?

I'm undisciplined, indecisive (that's why I can't keep on writing one book for too long!) and messy, despite trying not to be all three!

6. Would you tell your friend, if you knew her husband/wife was cheating on her/him?

I think so.

7. What ambitions, wishes or desires, for your life, do you still hold close to your heart?

To be a published author, run a book shop and be happy

8. Where do you see yourself in five years from now?

Still living in Spain with hopefully at least one of my books published.

Now it's my turn to tag! Here are the blogs:

Fyrefly's Book Blog

Fashion, Art and Other Fancies

StephTheBookworm

Wordstitcher

Hannah Stoneham's Book Blog

If your blog is featured on the list and you would like to take part, then copy/ paste the questions on a new blog post. Then once you have answered the questions, tag some more blogs (excluding my blog, I've already answered the questions!) and see what answers they give you.

Apologies for the off topic post, but it's just a bit of fun.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag! How fun. My brother's puppy is named Sadie too. She's a black lab and such a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How strange, Sadie isn't too common a name for a dog!

    I look forward to read your answers to the tag....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will try to follow the tag instructions!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spangle - just realised I was tagged in this post - Thank you! List forthcoming;-)

    ReplyDelete