Wednesday, September 8, 2010

On the move .....again!

Things have been a bit quiet on the blog for the last week, because so much has been going on away from the blogosphere, that I've had no time to give you an update!

We have said goodbye to our visitors and also moved location again. As things at our own apartment are still unresolved, it was decided that we would find something a bit more permanent.

So currently, I'm in our new apartment and it's lovely. The area is quiet, in fact it's so quiet that it feels like we are living in a cul-de-sac in England (with obviously more sun!) and the apartment is spacious and light with a big balcony and outside courtyard, so there is plenty of reading space!

However the best thing about living in the new place, is that I have full access to my electric scooter, which means that I have the freedom to go out where I want, when I want and it's brilliant! I can go to one of the local ice cream parlours, for a tub of their delicious Tiramisu ice cream, or find an umbrella outside one of the nearby cafes and read my book.

Speaking of books, another great thing about the new flat, is that I have full access to my books and a fixed address to order some new ones, so hopefully, things can get back to normal in my life and on the blog......well, at least for the next 11 months until our rental contract runs out!

8 comments:

  1. Where shall I pick you up tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Directions are being sent to you right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to here you are settling in. No doubt you need to sort the books out first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous of your balcony and courtyard. I would love to have some outdoor space for reading. Good luck in your new apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for the lovely messages, it'll be a lot better here than staying in a place with no electricity!

    And Jo, I really would love to be organised with my book collection, however I start off trying keep things in order (write/ alphabetically), but then I add more books to my book case and end up having to shove books where I can find the room!

    Does anyone else have that problem or are you all really organised?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you love your new apartment and enjoying the space :D x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks daydreamer. I really love the flat, but at the moment, it's difficult to find anything!

    ReplyDelete