I'm having a bit of a lucky streak at the moment. Not only is our new rented flat perfect for us (despite still having problems with our own flat), but the weather is getting better and better.
Also if this things weren't great enough, in the last few days I've won a stack of goodies from a giveaway on the 'My Castle in Spain' blog and Dizzy C from 'Dizzy C's Little Book Blog' has kindly given me 'The Versatile Blogger' award!
By accepting the award, there are a set of rules I have to abide by.
1) To thank the person who nominated me
2) Say 7 about myself
3) Pass the award on to any blog, I think are worthy.
So to start with, here are 7 things you didn't know about me:
1) I have been on Spanish and English tv more than once.
2) I would rather read than watch tv
3) My favourite food is swede and if I could eat only one thing for the rest of my life, then I would choose this
4) I love pink and purple
5) I hate Baked Beans and tea.
6) I want to visit China and Japan
7) I love Ballroom dancing and Ballet (only to watch!)
So now, it's time to pass the award on! The blogs which I think deserve this award are:
If you receive this award, don't forget to pass it on to any deserving blogs and I can't wait to hear more facts about you!
My lucky day has put me in the mood for writing more of my short story and there will be a review of 'The Elegance of the Hedgehog' tomorrow.