Friday, December 24, 2010

T'was the night before Christmas....

Over the next 24 hours, a lot of blog posts will probably include the traditional poem 'The Night before Christmas'. However, I'm doing something different.


Every year around this time (in fact they may still), Radio 1 used to play a version of Dr Seuss' classic story 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas', read by rapper Ja Rule. A strange combination I'm sure you will agree, however, his voice suits perfectly to this funny and slightly dark Christmas tale.

To listen to this, click on the video:




I hope that you enjoy the video and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas.Unfortunately,I've got a nasty cold at the moment, but I'm not going to let that stop me having a good time. I'll be back on Sunday with this week's 'Sunday Snippet'.

Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

  1. Have a very merry Christmas too and hope you'll feel better soon !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was great!! I love Dr Seuss and I had not heard this one. Thanks! Happy Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete