Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My New Blog

I have a new blog! Don't panic,I'm not going to stop posting on this one. After all, this was the place where I found a love for blogging and discovering the blogs of others.

The new blog, 'Life As A So Called Adult' came about after having issues with turning thirty. I wanted to share my experiences and retrospectives view on the world, as a 'fully fledged' adult and show that life doesn't have to end, after you reach a certain age.

With writing a novel and now having two blogs I'm certainly going to be busy. However, I'm exciting about all of these projects.

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a 'fully fledged' adult!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I'll be reading! Good luck with your new venture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments. I don't exactly know how the blog is going to go yet, but I have quite a few ideas of what I would like to talk about on the new blog. I'm definitely going to keep up with posting on this blog too...so blogging and writing will be taking up a lot of my time. That's great though!

    ReplyDelete