Sunday, February 6, 2011

'Sunday Snippet'

Apologises for being such a slow reader, but I'm still reading Elizabeth Jane Howard's novel 'Falling'. Although I have to say, I've definitely changed my opinion of this novel, it's really very good. Here's the snippet:

Page 290- ' It had a gently domed roof, and its entrance was a pair of wooden doors flanked by an absurdly large portico.'


'Falling'- Elizabeth Jane Howard

Whatever you're doing, enjoy what's left of the weekend. Here, the weather is sunny and bright, which makes a change from all of the rain we have been having of late!

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. I must reread this book, Spangle ... and Pagan Sphinx reads you but cannot comment. She had this problem with my blog and I changed something, but can't think what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how strange!If you or anyone else knows why, please let me know how to get everyone's comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may have to look into reading this book, the description you provided in your snippet set my imagination to flight.

    ReplyDelete