Sunday, February 13, 2011

'Sunday Snippet'

This week's 'Sunday Snippet' comes from a book, that I haven't read. Having only finished the wonderful novel 'Of Mice and Men' last night, I haven't had the chance to begin reading 'Tin Toys' by Ursula Holden yet.

This week's snippet, is the the first line of the novel:

Page 9- 'I could be certain of happiness on Saturday mornings because of my dancing class.'

Enjopy the rest of the weekend. I may not post much over the next 10 days, as we have visitors arriving some time this afternoon. Which reminds me, I must start cleaning before they get here!

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. And it progresses brilliantly from then on ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter is studying Of Mice and Men for GCSE.

    I must take time to read it.

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always give me some great ideas for reading. Thank you. Have a good time with your visitors!
    Happy Sunday for you!

    ReplyDelete