Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Snippet

It hasn't been a good reading week. In fact, due to being busy with our visitors I've only managed to read 1 or 2 pages of Ursula Holden' novel 'Tin Toys'. I'm hoping that next week, I'll get a lot more reading and writing done. For now, here's the snippet:

Page 17- "Talk to me, Maggie. Say something."


'Tin Toys'- Ursula Holden

Today is my dad's 80Th birthday and so myself and the rest of the family have been out for a celebratory lunch. So for the rest of the afternoon, I'm off for a sleep before 'Dancing On Ice' (for those of you who don't know what that is, it's a programme in which celebrities ice skate and one couple is voted out each week.)

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. how wonderful to celebrate this...and love the little snippet. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that your dad enjoyed his special day.

    ReplyDelete