Thursday, May 19, 2011

Exciting Changes to 'The Oliva Reader'

In a recent post, I blogged about whether or not to merge this blog with my more personal blog 'Life As A So Called Adult'.

Those of you who commented, suggested that both book related posts and general talk would combine together successfully. By knowing this, it confirmed the ideas already in my head. So I have taken the plunge and given 'The Oliva Reader' a make over.

Not only does the blog have a different look, but I'm going to feature the 'Wordless Wednesdays' and the general talk, that featured on 'Life As A So Called Adult'. By doing this, I hope that diversity of topics, will make the new 'The Oliva Reader' more interesting.

I do plan to keep 'Life As A So Called Adult', open, so that you can see my catalogue of 'Wordless Wednesday's' but over the next few days, I'm going to post some of the main discussions that have featured on 'Life As A So Called Adult'. I apologise to those who have read these posts before and promise that new content will appear soon.

I'm excited about what's to come on the new, and hopefully, improved 'The Oliva Reader' and I hope that you like it.

What do you think of the blog's new look? Apart from book talk, what topics would you like to see featured on the blog?

3 comments:

  1. I love the new layout.

    I mix both family and books on my blog.

    I find that I don't have enough on everyday life and sometimes a break from books is needed.

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fizzy orange revamp and think that it is a good idea to combine the blogs .... after all, you are only one person, not two separate people! Make sense??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean Aguja! Why should I separate the two things, when they are all from me!?

    I'm glad you seem to like the revamp Aguja and Dizzy!

    ReplyDelete