Saturday, June 18, 2011

Harry Potter News

Those of you who are Harry Potter fans may have noticed, that over the last few days, a new website www.pottermore.com has appeared on the internet.

This site is definitely connected with J.K Rowling, the author of the 'Harry Potter' novels, but it only shows a count down, to when the announce will be made. The only other piece of information confirmed, is that 'Pottermore' is nothing to do with another Potter novel. So what could it be?

Whilst you consider the possibilities of this mysterious news, the official trailer for the final film in the Potter series 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2' has just been released and I don't know about you, but it makes me very excited:



What do you think this new announcement could be? What do you think of the 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2' trailer?

5 comments:

  1. I have no idea what it could be but I hope she will announce a new book! I have been waiting to see what she will do next. I would imagine I'm not the only one wondering :) Talk about pressure...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I would like to read some other works from J.K Rowling, but I know that everyone will compare her new work, with 'Harry Potter'. A while ago, there was a rumour that there was going to be a new 'Harry Potter' theme park in England....although not sure if that was already announced? Maybe it's this? We shall see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dare I say that the HP series has passed me by.
    My kids are into HP.

    Saying that I will be interested to see what the surprise is all about.

    have a good week

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope it will be a new book, though I've also heard rumours that it will be an online game. Something that includes an original story would be ideal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dizzy, Shannon, thanks for your comments.

    Dizzy, it's a shame that Harry Potter has passed you by, but I'm sure that your children will be excited by the announcement.

    Shannon, your theory about an online game sounds interesting. It probably would mean that the internet will crash though!

    ReplyDelete