Thursday, June 23, 2011

What is Pottermore? -Revealed

The other day,I talked about a mysterious website called 'Pottermore' which appeared recently on the internet. After speculation as to what this is and what it has to do with 'Harry Potter', here are some answers!



This experience sounds very exciting for both fans and writers alike. J.K Rowling is going to offer both interaction with her readers and the 'Harry Potter' stories and also an insight into material which has never been seen before.

Unfortunately, we are not going to see the full content of 'Pottermore' until October, but I'm signing up for early registration now..that's if I can get the website to accept my e-mail address!

What do you think about the concept of 'Pottermore'?

4 comments:

  1. Oh snap. I should have guessed it would be e-books! I was just having a conversation about this with friends the other day, that they weren't available digitally. sounds like it will be a whole potter world. Will it generate more users than facebook? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't be interested in the E-books, as I have all of the 'Harry Potter' books in hardback. However, I wouldn't mind getting some of the audio books and the extra material.

    As for whether 'Pottermore' will have more users than 'Facebook', I think that it's possible, IF people are able to be registered....have tried the site many times and STILL can't submit my e-mail for early registration! Let me know if any of you have been lucky enough to pre-register.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the books, so I find it difficult to comment, but I love the cut outs in the video clip.

    ReplyDelete