Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Facebook Experiment- Day 2

I slipped up......well, nearly. It's probably to do with muscle programming, (as someone commented yesterday) but the natural reflex action of clicking the Facebook short cut was at work again this afternoon. To be honest though, today, Facebook is bothering me less.

It could be due to the fact that I was busy having coffee with my good friend Aguja (you can find her blog here) and that I wanted to get started on reading a new book, but the only time I reached for my mouse, was when I had stopped for a second.

What I'm learning so far is that Facebook isn't necessarily a bad thing, it can be very useful, but the trick is to balance Facebook with other things.Today's mantra......balance is the key....




No comments:

Post a Comment