Wednesday, July 4, 2012

(Not So) Wordless Wednesday-Motorbike show 2012

Last year, I did a series of photos of the annual Motorbike Show in my town, so I thought I would share with you a few photos from this year's:





 


 

When I was coming back from the Motorbike Show, I noticed a lot of activity going on near my house. Imagine my surprise, when I found that a stage had been put up and men and women strippers were putting everything on show, whilst men, women and children watched...bizarre! Also, a motorcyclist put on a demonstration of crazy stunts and tricks and here is a video I took:


video


1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I miss going to this kind of shows! The greatest thing about motorbike exhibits, aside from the sturdy, cool bikes, is the daredevils! That motorcyclist in the video definitely deserves a kudos for pulling off such a dangerous act!

    Claudio Mccarty

    ReplyDelete