Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Snippet

This Sunday is proving more chilled out than last week's motorbike chaos (see details here) and the town is very quiet. It's so hot here at the moment (it's due to reach 30 C here today), that all you can do is read and sleep. I'm hoping to find some space in my sluggishness (is that a word!?) to try and finish 'The Dandelion Clock' by Guy Burt.

Here's a 'snippet':

Page 263: 'I think about that, and it does feel strange to me that Anna can feel bored in so many situations that Jamie and I would find fascinating; but in the dim shadow-world of the chapel, listening to the hermit's stories, she never is'


'The Dandelion Clock' by Guy Burt

What are you reading at the moment?

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Spangle,
    Your lucky to have 30°C...I'm freezing under the rain in Paris with only 18°C!
    I'm currently reading "Fix by Force" by Jason Warne, "Shadow Rising" by Kendra Leigh Castle and "Till we eat again" by Judy Gruen.
    One of your new follower,
    Lucie
    http://newbooksonmyselves.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Lucie!. You seem to be reading a lot! I can only manage one book at a time.

    ReplyDelete