Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Snippet- The Return

Apologises for not having done a 'Sunday Snippet' for ages and ages. My reading has been rather irratic lately and I've abandoned book after book so haven't had the chance to post a snippet, because I haven't stayed with anything long enough.

However, I'm back and I'm reading 'Games of Thrones' by George R.R Martin the first in 'A Song of Ice and Fire' series. I started watching the tv series called 'Game of Thrones', which is an adaptation of the novels and really enjoyed it. However, as I'm lacking my on dvd player at the moment (it's a long story!), it's hard to find the time watch more episodes, as the family tv is always being used. So I have switched to the books and so far, I'm not disappointed.

Here's a 'snippet':

Page 88: 'Jon climbed the steps slowly, trying not to think that this might be the last time ever.'

'Game of Thrones' by George R.R Martin


Which series' of novels do you enjoy?

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and I promise I will be back next Sunday, with another 'Sunday Snippet'.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment