Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Remember me?

Hello!It has been 3 months since I fell off the Blogosphere. Life became extremely stressful and my confidence hit quite a low for a while. Not just in myself and my writing abilities, but also my confidence in everyone I met, which made me wonder who I could really trust. However thanks to a good friend (she hopefully knows who she is), she has helped me to restore some confidence to do what I enjoy doing and so I have decided to get back onto the Blogosphere again.

I can't promise on how much I will write posts, but I'm going to make a conscious effort to update my blog and also stop yours too. I have read a few books since the last time I blogged and also acquired a Kindle. I know, I did say that I would never get a Kindle and ranted on about how e-readers would kill 'real' books, but I think that the world is big enough for both E-Readers and 'Real' books. I wouldn't say that I'm in love with my Kindle, but I have grown fond of it.

So I will be talking more about the books I have read and my Kindle and I have also got some interesting projects that I am in the process of doing (both writing and art/craft wise), so I may mention those in the future.

If I have lost my loyal readers, then I only have myself to blame for lack of effort on the blog. However I do hope that some of you decide to come allow on my blogging journey and in turn, I promise to follow yours.

5 comments:

  1. Of course I remember you! Welcome back, my friend : ) Look forward to learning about your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Glad to hear that you've regained your confidence and will be posting again. Looking forward to hearing about your projects :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all your lovely comments. I will try and update the blog in future!

    ReplyDelete