Sunday, March 24, 2013

Weekly Round-Up

What I've been reading:

After finishing (and thoroughly enjoying) 'The Green Mile' by Stephen King, a friend of mine gave me a copy of 'The Kasmir Shawl' by Rosie Thomas. So far, it's one of those books that I had never heard of it before reading, but it's turning out to be a bit of a gem of a book. It's lovely.

What I have been watching:

Anyone British will have heard of 'Ant and Dec'. They are presenters that have hosted such programmes as 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of here', 'Britain's Got Talent' and other successful weekend television shows. The duo actually started off in a children's programme called 'Byker Grove' but following that, they had a short pop career ('where is this going?' you might ask, well bear with me,!) and last night on their show 'Saturday Night Takeaway' , they performed one of their well known hits 'Let's Get Ready To Rumble':




I love 'Saturday Night Takeaway'. It's a silly programme, but great fun. 

What I've been listening to:

I've recently discovered a new artist called Laura Mvula and I love her latest single 'Green Garden':



Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment