Wednesday, November 6, 2013

(Nearly) Wordless Wednesday


Hello! Remember me? I'm not going to apologise for the lack blogging, as that's all I seem to do when I write a new post. I just thought I would pop by to say hello and let you know that I haven't abandoned you. In fact, I feel in the mood for blogging again, starting with a review of 'Doctor Sleep' the latest novel from one of my favourite authors, Stephen King. For now though, I thought I would share with you this photo of an Oil painting I have just completed.

4 comments:

  1. Great to see you back..... and a great way to celebrate would be to join me in my new feature. Have emailed you :)

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really amazing 'on blog'! Good idea to show it off! That's what peacocks like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow - that's great! And Aguja got it right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely comments so far! I really enjoy painting and drawing, but still have a lot to learn.

    ReplyDelete